Saturday 9 October 2010

1st October

Ok this is just a short post. The power is out and I need to save my battery.

I'm guessing that if the power is out then the army aren't coming back anytime soon, meaning that anyone left in the city is on their own. That means I can't stay here. I need to get the supplies I need from the city and head to find Judi and my kids as soon as I possibly can.

A survivor group in the Potteries Shopping Centre in the city centre should be able to help. They said that there wasn't many zombies left there yesterday. And the city has several outdoor shops, where I can pick up some camping equipment. Obviously I don't want to weigh myself down too much but if those things are on the main roads then I'm straying from the beaten path, and that means camping.

I'm not sure I'm ready to face those things though. It's one thing reading about self-defence and combat, but I've never liked fighting at all. And these things actually want to kill me, making it even more dangerous. At least I know some basics in theory, but I'm not gonna look for a fight.

I'm leaving early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment